Saturday, January 7, 2012

Will I Get My 2 Month Son In Divorce?

I know divorce is not a good thing for children i know this. i also know if the father is abusive to me or not caring for the son except playing with him juz 2 mins in the day.Im a 19 year old mom that was stupid and got married at 18. Im also a webcam model i kno its a horrible job i dont do the job with my son in the room. i do it to make money for my son my sorry husband wont get a job. So im the one that has to work i try getting a real job but the town i live in has no jobs and the wont hire... im also getting tanf and its in my name. im the one that has to bring in the money. Im the one that changed my sons diapers and feeds him. i love my son so much and i love taking care of him. i really dont care if my husband helps me take care of him. its the abuse im worried about i dont want him to touch my son harmfully or hell be locked up so fast... he always hits me when we argue or he gets mad or i dont do what he says when he says it. hes a very demanding and controlling person. How much does a divorce cost in virginia? and Will i get my son if we go to court? Will the webcam model have a impact on custody of my child? Whats the first step in divorce? Please awnswer im in over my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment