Sunday, January 8, 2012

Should I stay or should I go??

I met a man that had been recently divorced. We hit it off, it was amazing. We had the best times together and he would always tell me how much he liked being with me. Then, his ex-wife's grandmother died and he went to the funeral. He kept in contact with me for three days after the funeral, then, all of a sudden, he stopped contacting me. When I finally got him to respond to me, he replied back that he needed some time to sort out his life, he was sorry for the silence, but he needed some space. This started just one day after he sent me a text message that said "Hey...I miss you!" I really like this guy and we have some awesome common interests. I don't want to let go. I've not met someone so close to me in similarities. I feel so wonderfully comfortable with him and I believe that he felt the same way. What does it mean when someone in that situation says they need time to sort out their life. How much time should I expect to wait. I've not heard from him in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment