Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is this **** real?

Dear friend, My name is Mrs. Mary-Ann Williams, a wife of late Mr.George Williams, an American Businessman based in West Indonesia. I got your contact through the listed postal address in your country. I lost my husband to the international disaster in West Indonesia (the Tsunami attack) and I am also in the hospital receiving treatment after the exposure to the hard conditions of the Tsunami. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. My Late husband and I before his death once asked members of his family to close one of our accounts and distribute the money which he had there to charity organization in Ethiopia and Somalia; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what we have left for them. The last of my money, which no one knows of is presently secured in a bank in Europe worth US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million United States dollars only) and this could be released at short notice when a willing and acceptable beneficiary emerges. I want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched 80% (of the total funds) to charity organizations in your country stating my name as the donor , While 20% is for you as compensation for carrying out my instruction. I will furnish you with more information upon your urance and willingness to ist in ensuring that the funds are distributed as I have instructed.

No comments:

Post a Comment