Saturday, January 7, 2012

When to start wearing makeup?

Okay, so I know there's a lot of questions about this topic but my mom is being ridiculous. I'm 13 and in 7th grade and this year she started letting me wear foundation, blush, and a little bit of mascara. She won't but me those big volumizing tubes of mascara, only the skinny brushes and whatever. Also I can't wear eyeliner, and eyeshadow which doesn't make since to me. It really bugs me because I have to sneak on eyeliner when she leaves for work or on the bus. I wash it off before she gets home but sometimes she can tell I was wearing it and gets all up in my face and snappy and I hate it. I put it on nicely and right on my waterline so I don't look like a skank//hoe or anything, and eye shadow isn't even bad! I think I should be able to make my own decisions by now and me and my mom already have a bad relationship and this is making it worse because I'm going behind her back. Advice please?

No comments:

Post a Comment