Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Does anyone have any info. on the PENTLANDS?

Okay so i was talking with my grandma and she said that the Pentlands were supposed to be shipped off to Austrailia in like the 1800's and that was where the 'criminals went' but by chance my great great grandmas ship ended up in Canada. THOUGH my last name is not Pentland, my grandmas maiden name is, and my mom has her dads last name. And i guess according to her.. my great grandpa (who is stilll alive) has a bloodline sheet thing (i don't remember what its called) and i guess in SOME WAY I am related to Queen Elizabeth though its a VERY distant relation. Now there is this school house in scotland or ireland (where ever the pentlands came from.. i can't remember what i was told exactly) there is a Pentland School House, and i guess a murder took place there. But we don't know what exactly happened because everyone she mentions it to, tells her not to speak of it. I would really like to know about my background, and if anyone has ANY info. PLEASE answer to this post!:) thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment