Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Does this makes me a bad person?

I have 2 older brother who are both twins and I love my brother Nicolas more than anything in the world because hes understands me and not so judge mental but my other brother Mike he always screams at me for stupid stuff like today he was suppose to pick me up at school but he was really late I get out of school at 2:45 and I waited till 4:00 so I just walked home but my brother Nicolas picked me up when I was half way there and my brother Mike yelled at me for not waiting,he didn't even pick me up .I love Nicolas the most because he never yells at me, hes always clam with me when ever I mess up ,and when ever I'm having a bad day hes always comfort me but Mike is the opposite but my brother Nicolas told me I should love both of them the same way and Mike was born the way he is and I cant change him,but the thing that made me feel bad because I can't love Mike.I like him but I can't to seem to love him as much as Nicolas,Does this makes me a bad person?

No comments:

Post a Comment