Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is there blood in my earwax?

Hello. So lately there has been a lot of wax build up in my ears (I havn't been to the doctor for cleaning in awhile), especially in my left, but this problem comes from my right ear. So very often, pieces of wax will just fall out of my ears because there is so much in there. A couple minutes ago, a piece of wax fell out of my ear, and it wasn't the usual orange color- it was some kind of brownish-reddish color. I think there may be blood in it, and I know blood in your ears is not exactly the best thing to see. I have, however, been recently trying to get the wax out very aggressively, and last night I made my right ear hurt while trying to get the wax out. Also, I was just at the beach yesterday, and water was constantly getting in my ears. So do you think there was really blood in the wax? Or do you think it was something else? Do you think this is something I should see my doctor about? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment